Obstetrics and Gynecology Opportunity in a Lovely North Carolina City
Inpatient and outpatient
A clinic in North Carolina is seeking a Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Immediate; Ongoing
- Schedule/Hours: Monday - Friday. 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call Requirements: Call Coverage: 1:2; ED call is shared with hospitalist at UNC Lenoir; 2-3 calls per week; 1 every 6th weekend (Friday 6 am to Monday 6am)
- Volume: 18-20 patients per day
- Patient Ages: Mostly Adults
- Procedures: The clinic time will primary be maternal checkups and women's health but call would primary entail labor and delivery.
- Support Staff: You will be joining an OB physician and a certified nurse midwife.
- EMR/Charting: EMR - Nexgen
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications Needed: ACLS; BLS
About the Location:
- Serving as North Carolina’s Eastern Region resource center, provides specialized residential, programmatic, and support services for individuals with developmental disabilities
- The individuals we serve are at the heart of our facility – our team is critical to the mission of the facility
- We strive to create an environment in which every team member contributes to the overall success of the Center to positively impact the lives of those around them and the individuals we service
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -112020-23497
Posted November 23, 2020