A clinic in Tennessee is seeking a Psychiatry Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: August 23, 2021 - Ongoing.
- Can start earlier if desired.
- Schedule: Looking to fill 4 hours of scheduling( 2 hours on Tuesday and 2 hours on Thursday). These days are preferable but they can consider alternate days. Must be 48 2 days apart. Depending on the business level of patients, this could be elevated up to 12 hours weekly.
- Setting: Outpatient
- Call: May receive calls about complex admissions cases
- Volume: 3-6 daily
- Patient Ages: 18+
- Procedures: Consultations, admissions, medication management and evaluations/follow ups
- Cases: Eating, Mood and Psychotic Disorders
- bulimia, binge eating, body dismorphic disorder, anorexia, avoidant restrictive intake disorder
- Support Staff: LCSW
- EMR/Charting: Best Note - Can be accessed remotely
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: DEA
- Easy call schedule;
- Fast credentialing;
- Flexible schedule
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -062021-24780