Join Growing OBGYN Team at Penn State Health
Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Penn State Health
Inpatient and outpatient
The Division of Women’s Health in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Penn State University College of Medicine, Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is seeking candidates for a FT General Obstetrician & Gynecologist.
- Join Growing team of 11 Physicians and 10 Advanced Practice Providers with the division being supported by REI, MFM, GYN ONC, MIGS, and FPMRS.
- Enjoy a well-balanced combination of outpatient consultation, prenatal care and preventative care, operating room exposure, labor and delivery coverage, education of residents and students as well as clinical and/or basic science research.
- Appointment will be at the Assistant, Associate or Full Professor position in either the tenure or non-tenure track.
- Benefits include generous paid time off, 10 days of CME, 401k match up to 10%, and more.
- M.D., DO, or M.D./Ph.D. or equivalent degree
- Candidates must be BC/BE in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- A strong commitment to patient care, education, and research
- Hershey is a suburban community in a metropolitan area and is one of the fastest growing regions in the state.
- US News recently rated Harrisburg best place to live in Pennsylvania and 44th among the nation’s best places to live.
- The area offers excellent schools with Derry Township, Lower Dauphin and Palmyra school districts in the top 100 in the state.
- Hershey is approximately 12 miles from Harrisburg, the state capital, and within a short train ride or drive to New York City, Philadelphia, Washington DC, and Baltimore.
Penn State Health
- Penn State Health is multi-hospital health system serving patients and communities across central Pennsylvania.
- More than 1,300 physicians and direct care providers at 78 medical office locations.
Penn State Health is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
About Penn State Health
Located in Central Pennsylvania, the Penn State Health system offers inviting and safe communities to live, work, play, and learn. The surrounding neighborhoods boast a reasonable cost of living whether you prefer a more suburban setting or thriving city rich in theater, arts, and culture. The area is rich in history and offers all the beautiful inspiration of the four seasons. You’ll discover numerous opportunities for day trips, local adventures, outdoor and indoor activities. We're conveniently located within a short distance to major cities such as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, NYC, Baltimore, and Washington DC. Nearby airports and Amtrak stations along with close proximity to major interstates make living in Central Pennsylvania convenient and fulfilling from both professional and personal perspectives.
Posted December 17, 2019