Internal Medicine Faculty - Columbus, OH
Inpatient and outpatient
Mount Carmel, one of the premier health systems in central Ohio, is seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician to join our ACGME-accredited Internal Medicine Residency Program.
Join a team of 6 full-time faculty, teaching residents and students in both the inpatient and ambulatory environment. Ideal candidate could be either a new or experienced physician but must be innovative and have a passion for teaching.
- Function as Assistant Program Director influencing the day-to-day operations of the program
- Assist in curriculum development
- Opportunity to serve as Adjunct Assistant Professor at The Ohio State University Wexner College of Medicine and Clinical Assistant Professor at Ohio University
- Incredible support from hospital administration as we transition to a new, state-of-the-art 220-bed hospital and 36-room ambulatory training facility
- 24 Internal Medicine residents
- Collegial, team-based environment
- Opportunity for scholarly activity and quality improvement initiatives
- Night call is at home providing phone back-up to trainees
- 1:6 average weekend coverage
The position offers a generous compensation package including competitive salary, relocation funds and full array of benefits. For more information, please contact Tracie Ambler, Mount Carmel Physician Recruiter at 614-546-4913 or email@example.com.
Not an H1B or J-1 visa opportunity.
Posted February 12, 2020