Site Medical Director - Jessup, Maryland
Below is a list of your responsibilities as a Site Medical Director with YesCare at Jessup Correctional Institute, Jessup, Maryland.
- Visit the infirmary daily and document encounters in patient's Medical Record as assigned. Ensure Medical Record documentation is in SOAP format, problem oriented and corresponds to the therapeutic order. Ensure all documentation is timed, legible and signed. Ensure all verbal or telephone orders are countersigned within seventy-two (72) hours.
- Adhere to approved formulary for therapeutic regimens before utilizing non-formulary procedures. Document pertinent observations and logical conclusions to validate need for non-formulary medication on non-formulary request form for Medical Director's approval when non-formulary medication is ordered.
- Utilize available in-house resources and personnel for treatment or resolution of identified problems before utilizing am off-site referral. Provide emergency treatment on-site and respond appropriately in urgent or emergency situations.
- Demonstrate proper technique for cardiopulmonary resuscitation and related drug therapy.
Serve as a resource for other professional or non-professional personnel providing instructions as needed.
YesCare Benefits (only applicable for full-time positions)
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Generous PTO plan
- 401k with matching funds
- Employee Discount and Rewards Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
Posted June 20, 2022