Chief Hospitalist Opportunity | No procedures required | H1B eligible facility
Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks, focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful. We give aspiring leaders a foundation from which to grow into roles with additional responsibilities. Experienced leaders also have opportunities to fine-tune their skills through coaching and advanced content. Each of us deserves the opportunity to feel comfortable, healthy, and happy in the midst of our professional commitments so that we can do great work and experience joy in the practice of medicine.
- Sound's "Well Being" program is solely focused on advancing the well-being of our clinicians
- Dedicated learning and development program that includes virtual and live events and mentorship designed to accelerate clinical leadership
- Clinician-specific tools focused on gaining insight into individual performance quality, satisfaction, and other key outcomes.
Facility Details & Requirements
CHI St. Luke’s Health has received many national, state, and local awards including, Level IV Trauma Center designation by the Texas Department of State Health Services & American Heart Association Stroke Gold Plus Achievement Award 2015-2016. For a complete list of Awards and Recognition please visit memorialhealth.us.
- Established hospitalist team including 12 physicians, a clinical performance nurse, and program manager
- 271-bed non-profit hospital with open 20 bed ICU
- No procedures required
- Intensivists onsite and telemedicine back-up available at night
- H1B eligible facility; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
- Board certification in internal medicine or family medicine required
- Prior chief hospitalist experience preferred or 2+ years hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a team
Posted March 30, 2021