Preoperative Admission Testing - Nurse Practitioner (Per Diem)
Inpatient and outpatient
Preoperative Admission Testing Nurse Practitioner - Reliant Medical Group located at the Worcester Medical Center/St. Vincents Hospital - Worcester, MA (Per Diem)
Seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner in Preop Admissions to join Reliant Medical Group, a large muliti-specialty, physician-led, collegial group practice with large referral base.
When you join Reliant, you join a large, multi-specialty physician-led medical group where primary care providers and specialists work collaboratively on a common purpose: improving the quality, cost, and experience of health care. Through innovation and superior care management, Reliant is at the forefront of value-based care with a business model of patient-centric and physician lead care teams focused on their patients’ total well-being rather than productivity.
- Performs age appropriate preop exam, evaluation and treatment for patients undergoing the following surgical procedural area: vascular, general, urological, orthopedic, ENT obstetric, ophthalmic, podiatry, or other operation
- Takes history, including chief complaint, presenting illness, past medical history and interval history
- Orders lab studies when indicated including EKG and other blood work
- Screening for infection and any cardiac or pulmonary problems
- Excellent support staff and state of the art EPIC EMR system
About Reliant Medical Group:
At Reliant Medical Group, transforming the delivery of health care across Central and Boston Metro-west Massachusetts is our passion. Founded in 1929, we are an established multi-specialty, physician led integrated healthcare delivery system, with 500 providers that care for over 325,000 patients throughout our 25 locations. Recognized nationally for an innovative, sustainable care model and advanced EHR platform, we offer a full range of outpatient primary care and over 30 different specialties including hospital medicine, comprehensive radiology services, and urgent care.
Posted October 1, 2020