A clinic in Arizona is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist CRNA to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: ongoing per diem (day and night shifts) May - August shifts.Full time, Monday - Friday need (can work a week on, week off)
- Schedule: 5 days per week
- Shifts will vary between 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM , 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM , 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM , 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM , 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- MUST be comfortable working all shifts assigned
- Setting: Inpatient
- Volume: 50-60 cases per day. bulk of our weekend business occurs during the daytime, and is run in a Care Team Model, with a physician medically directing 3 ORs staffed by CRNAs until 3:00 PM, at which time we go down to 2 ORs until 7:00 PM.
- Patient Ages: All ages (most adults)
- Procedures: Ortho, ortho trauma, general, general trauma, spine, neuro, cath lab, endo and ambulatory. We do a combination not elective and add-on cases, including Trauma. Hearts are also covered, but only by a different physician Anesthesiologist. CRNAs do not work
- Cases: This is not a bread and butter facility - it would be hard to find a full day of bread and butter cases, we are comprised of ortho, ortho trauma, general, general trauma, spine, neuro, cath lab, ambulatory and endo. We have a provider dedicated to OB but not sure we would stick a locum on OB.
- Support Staff: 4 physicians cover entire hospital and manage at least 3 CRNA's on a daily basis. Facility requries CRNA to have a "Medical Direction" from supervising physican. (see note on this below)
- EMR/Charting: EMR
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: ATLS; BLS; DEA
- Flexible schedule; High earning potential; No call required
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job Id: JN -072020-22614