A hospital in Colorado is seeking a Cardiothoracic Surgery Nurse Practitioner to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: ongoing
- Schedule: Locums will work Thursday 7:00 AM- Tuesday 7:00 AM | 24 hour call coverage
- Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call: 1:3 - 10 days per month
- Volume: 200 hearts/year on average
- Patient Ages: Mainly Adult
- Procedures: need to be able to take vein
- Cases: Open Heart; thoracic - lung; cancer patients, EVH (Endoscopic Vein Harvesting)
- Support Staff: three surgeons alongside two other APPs | RNs in clinic and on the floor, MAs, surgery scheduler, front office support, and a clinic manager.
- EMR/Charting: EPIC
- Boards: Board Eligible; Board Eligible within 5 years
- Certifications: ACLS; BLS
- High earning potential;
- Less than 3 hours from hunting areas;
- Routine procedures
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -012021-23869