Innovative Physiatry Practice Focused on Work/Life Balance and Service Over Profit
Inpatient and outpatient
Rehabilitation Specialists of New Jersey is a physician-lead physiatry practice. We are looking for a Physician Assistant who is dedicated, service oriented, has a high level of personal integrity, and wants to be part of a continually growing practice.
About Rehabilitation Specialists of New Jersey (RSNJ):
- RSNJ is a financially stable, virtual physiatry practice focused on being an innovative Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation practice. Serving Acute, SNF, and LTC facilities across New Jersey
- Clinicians have the flexibility of working close to home.
RSNJ places its focus on integrity over profit, client service, engagement, innovation, and collaboration.
- Practice provided personal protective equipment (PPE.) Each clinician has their own stock of all PPE items.
- Work in collaboration with practice physicians to provide hands-on care in Acute Rehab, SNF and LTC facilities.
- Flexibility for best work/life balance.
- Collaborative virtual provider team.
- No on-call or weekend coverage required.
- Serve as a practice ambassador to facility care teams and administration.
- Salary not based on percentage of revenue; instead on value and service you provide.
- Health Insurance with practice paid portion.
- 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Match.
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays.
- Annual CME and licensing allowance.
- Practice provided laptop.
Posted June 16, 2020