Senior Radiation Oncology - Shanghai, China
· Capable of independently deliver care to patients.
· Support the chief of radiation oncology, chief of surgery, and oncology multidisciplinary team to manage benign and malignant cancer disease according to international practice guide lines.
· Share calls with department colleagues to ensure 24 hours coverage.
· Be responsible for other duties required by medical staff by laws, Jiahui’s policy and local government regulations.
- Passion to make a change and deliver excellent patient care
· MD, MD/PhD or comparable degree
· Board-certified, or equivalent, in Radiation Oncology, experience as a clinical faculty at an accredited university medical center is preferred.
· Minimum of 10 years of clinical radiation oncology practice experience
- Strong English language proficiency, spoken and written. Chinese speaking is a plus
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Willingness to relocate to Shanghai, China.
- Interest in clinical research
· An exceptional chance to live and work in Shanghai and be at the forefront of the future of healthcare in China
· A challenging, and rewarding leadership position
· Clinically diverse cases and patients
· A chance to be part of the next frontier in healthcare overseas
· Strategic collaboration with international healthcare industry leaders including Massachusetts General Hospital.
· Excellent salary, and benefits, including medical insurance, and CME leave
· Relocation allowance
Some practice details for your reference:
- Elekta Versa HD Linear Accelerator with Hexpod treatment couch
- MOSAIQ ROIS system and Monaco treatment planning system
- State of the art QA equipment including Mobius 3D, ArcCheck, DoseLab
- Motion management, gating, DIBH, ABC procedures implementation in progress
- SRS, HDR brachytherapy services are planned for the future
Posted July 15, 2020