Tufts-Affiliated Community Infectious Disease
Tufts Medical Center
Inpatient and outpatient
Collaborative. Community minded. Committed to you. We are a physician-directed, community-based medical group providing the highest level of medical care to our patients in the most convenient, cost-effective manner possible. Tufts Medical Center Community Care includes 90+ providers offering primary care and specialty services.
We are affiliated with MelroseWakefield Hospital and Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford, with access to specialists at Tufts Medical Center and Floating Hospital for Children for highly specialized care.
Our highly respected ID physicians perform office and hospital consultation services including an active outpatient clinic, wound management, HIV care, travel clinic, infection control, and antibiotic stewardship. This position is a combined hospital and clinic-based practice, including inpatient and ED consults. The ideal candidate will be trained in epidemiology and infection prevention and control. All inpatient consults are conducted at MelroseWakefield Hospital.
Working here has its benefits.
- IDSA Certified Antimicrobial Stewardship Center of Excellence
- Led by clinical, practicing physicians
- Offer a wide range of practice locations for urban to suburban to coastal living
- Leverage academic ties with Tufts Medical Center and Tufts University School of Medicine
- Deliver comprehensive and personalized onboarding, including shadowing, networking, coding training, and leadership meetings
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including malpractice and tail, CME etc.
- Full-time equivalency receives 8 weeks of PTO
- Creative scheduling
- Fully integrated EMR with Dragon dictation available
- Located just 6 miles north of Boston and an easy drive to the ocean
About Tufts Medical Center
Join a clinically renowned system devoted to delivering high quality care at a lower cost to patients. We are the principal teaching hospital for Tufts University School of Medicine. At the forefront of education, research and training for the next generation of physicians, we conduct groundbreaking basic, clinical and health policy research and are in the top 10 percent of independent institutions receiving federal research funding. Our quality initiatives consistently place us in the top 15% of all hospitals in the Vizient system.
Tufts Medical Center Physicians Organization supports, inspires and empowers our diverse physician membership to provide innovative and collaborative world-class, patient-centered health care by creating an environment for transformative education, training and research.
Posted July 2, 2020