Coastal Delaware seeks Gastroenterology Partner
First State Gastroenterology is seeking a BC/ BE Gastroenterologist to join their team in Dover, Delaware. This is an exciting opportunity to practice high quality clinical care while enjoying a great lifestyle near Coastal Delaware!
- Competitive Base Salary
- 3 week PTO and 1 week CME
- Medical and Malpractice Insurance
- Simultaneous Partnership Track to Practice, ASC and Real Estate.
- Relocation Provided
- Access to state-of-the-art endoscopy center.
- 8:00am-3:00pm Monday through Friday work schedule.
- Desirable call schedule (1:5) covering only one hospital.
- Great lifestyle for raising a family,
- Close proximity to Delaware beaches and short travel to Philadelphia, Annapolis, and Washington DC.
General GI procedures only. J-1 Applicants Welcome to Apply!
First State Gastroenterology Association was established in 1996. It was the first Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) in Kent County. With over 4,000 endoscopic procedures done annually, you can count on our expertise. We are both Medicare and JCAHO certified which means you will always receive the best quality care. All of our endoscopists are Board Certified Gastroenterologists. All of our procedures are done sedated with Board Certified Anesthesiologists. You will find our staff professional, pleasant, courteous and respectful.
Patients prefer to have their endoscopic procedures done at Central Delaware Endoscopy Unit rather than the hospital for several reasons:
- Shorter length of stay
- More relaxed atmosphere
- Often less expensive
When you’re in Delaware, you’re always just minutes away from some must-see attractions – many tucked into the cozy hills of the Brandywine Valley; others arrayed along Delaware’s spectacular Atlantic Coast. On your next Delaware vacation, be sure to visit top attractions such as; the beaches, the DuPont Mansions, Bombay Hook National Wildlife Refuge plus, much more.
Posted June 28, 2021