A hospital in Florida is seeking a Interventional Radiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Immediate; until full-time provider hired
- Schedule: Need clinician to do 2-3 week blocks; Monday - Friday + weekends (variable weekend/IR call)
- Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM; weekends 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Setting: Inpatient
- Call: IR call @ 6 weeks, DX call 1 week a month evenings @ 4 weeks
- Volume: Must be able to read 70-80 DX in between IR cases; Annual case volume 110,000
- Patient Ages: Mostly Adults
- Procedures: Venous access, DVT and PE intervention, Dialysis access management, Interventional Oncology (including multimodality ablation), Urologic procedures, basic image guided procedures including but not limited to, biopsies and drainages.
- Cases: IR with DX in-between cases 30%-40% IR workload with the remainder of the day contributing to diagnostic workload shared amongst all radiologists in market
- Support Staff: Other DX radiologists
- EMR/Charting: Fresh telerad platform, GE Centricity, Fluency Voice
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications: DEA
- Area is warm year-round; Less than 1 hour from a coastal beach; Less than 1 hour from an international airport
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Job ID: JN -042021-24465