Seeking Gastroenterologist for growing team - Beautiful Riverfront Community with Great Schools in Davenport, IA
Inpatient and outpatient
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Gastroenterologist to join growing team
- Outpatient clinic and endoscopy center located in Bettendorf, IA
- The ideal candidate will be able to perform ERCP and EUS
- Inpatient care at Genesis Medical Center, East Campus in Davenport, IA
- Call: 1:5
- Join the region’s largest multi-specialty group with over 300 employed providers
- Competitive compensation, guaranteed for two years then transitions to productivity
- $100,000 Sign-on Bonus
- Opportunity to purchase into Endoscopy Center
- Relocation Assistance
- Educational Loan Assistance is Negotiable
- Paid Time Off
- CME Allowance and 1 Week for CME
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 403(b) with matching and 457(b)
- Malpractice Coverage
- Visa Support (H Cap Exempt)
Join us in the Quad Cities, on the banks of the Mississippi, minutes from the Quad Cities Airport. It is an easy drive to Chicago to the East (2.5 hours), and the University of Iowa to the West (1 hour), with safe neighborhoods and short commute times. The community is fortunate to have a local festival scene, excellent schools (in the Quad Cities and surrounding areas), the Niabi Zoo, museums, fine arts and outdoor activities.
Genesis Health System celebrated 150 years of providing compassionate and quality care this year. The region’s largest, comprehensive health network, Genesis consistently ranks in the top 10% for quality among the Midwest’s best peer groups.
Please let me know if you would like to be a part of the future of excellent patient care at Genesis.
Michelle Spranger, RN
In House Recruiter for Genesis Health System Phone: 563-441-2732 Email: Sprangerm@genesishealth.com
Posted November 19, 2019