Director of Addiction Services in NY
New York, NY
Inpatient and outpatient
Director of Addiction Services– Harlem Hospital
In partnership with NYC Health + Hospitals, Harlem is a designated Level 1 Trauma Center and is recognized for providing centers of excellence in the areas of Bariatric Surgery, Breast Imaging and Sexual Assault Forensics. Our teams provide services for nearly 213,000 outpatient visits, more than 83,000 emergency room visits and over 13,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with Columbia University Medical Center.
· Teaching and supervision of residents and medical students, 28 total of residents over 4 years of training
· Ensuring compliance with regulatory mandates and performance improvement initiatives
· Schedule: M-F, 9am – 5pm. No On Calls.
· Reports to Department Chair
· Lead and supervise a multidisciplinary care team which includes social workers, psychologists, nurses and nurse practitioners
· Eligible for license in the state of NY
· ABMS Board Certified or Board eligible
· Graduated from ACGME or AOA approved training program
· 5 years minimum post-residency experience
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is comprised of over 3,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
PAGNY is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Posted October 9, 2019