Orthopedic Total joints with more office and OR time job in White Plains Hospital 25 Miles from Manhattan,NY
White Plains, NY
White Plains Hospital Physician Associates (WPPA), an affiliate of White Plains Hospital is seeking an Orthopaedic Surgeon with fellowship training in Adult Total Joint Reconstruction to join it's growing hospital employed orthopedic surgery practice. This team is currently compromised of twelve Orthopedic Surgeons including one Adult Total Joint Reconstruction surgeon and emphasizes coordinated, collaborative, high quality care for patients.
- Hospital employed
- Light call schedule
- Large Referral Base
- More office and OR time available
- Latest, state-of-the-art technology for partial and total knee replacement as well as total hip replacement with Mako technology.
The Orthopedic Program specializes in:
- Joint Replacement
- Foot & Ankle
- Sports Medicine
- Pain Management
Our multidisciplinary team of board-certified orthopedic surgeons, rheumatologists, physiatrists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, radiologists, nurses, and physical therapists work collaboratively together with innovative technology in our new state-of-the-art operating rooms to treat and support our patients with joint conditions affecting the knee, hip, shoulder, elbow and ankle.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation including bonus programs, vacation & CME time off
- Comprehensive benefits include: health/dental/vision, paid malpractice, 403(b) plan, tuition assistance and more.
- Medical Degree - MD and ability to acquire an NYS Medical License
- Board Certified
- Adult Reconstruction / Total Joints Fellowship
- Minimum 8 years of work experience
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- U.S. News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital - 2019/20
- Magnet Recognized (2012 and 2016)
- Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval - 2019
- Great Place to Work 2019/20
- Healthgrades – Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ 2019
- Soliant's Health Top Most Beautiful Hospitals in the US
- AHA designated as a Primary Stroke Center
Please submit your CV for consideration.
Posted February 2, 2020