Family Medicine Opportunity - Full Scope with OB and C-Section
ThedaCare, Inc. a highly successful northeast Wisconsin non-profit health system, seeks a BE/BC Full Scope Family Medicine Physician (OB and C-Section optional) for our Shawano location.
- Full Time (4 or 4.5 days/week option)
- OB and/or C-Section
- Option to work on our time share model that allows Physicians to work 12 months on, 3 months off
- 1:12 Hospitalist on call rotation (Monday-Friday once every 12 weeks shared with an APC)
Flexible two year salary guarantee and then transition to incentive compensation plan with an option to transition after 1 year if financial targets are met.
ThedaCare is a community owned, non-profit health system consisting of 7 hospitals and 30+ primary care clinics. In addition, we offer services with ThedaCare at Work, ThedaCare at Home and other healthcare services.
- ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Appleton - 147 Bed Acute Care
- ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Neenah - 151 Bed Acute Care - Level II Trauma Center
- ThedaCare Medical Center-New London - 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Waupaca - 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Shawano - 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Berlin - 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Wild Rose - 25 Bed Critical Access
ThedaCare is the 3rd largest employer in Northeast Wisconsin with about 6,800 employees.
Through our 100-year history, ThedaCare has woven itself into the very fabric of the communities we serve. For our employees, ThedaCare offers an environment that not only welcomes but also encourages innovative thinking and fresh approaches to today's healthcare challenges.
In addition, ThedaCare is the first healthcare system in Wisconsin to be selected as a Mayo Clinic Care Network member.
Posted June 15, 2021