Largest Independent Practice in the Rocky Mountain Region with up to 10 Weeks PTO
Inpatient and outpatient
Cardiothoracic Surgery Physician
Join the largest independent Cardiothoracic Surgery Practice in the Rocky Mountain Region with locations in Denver and Colorado Springs.
- Competitive salary with production bonus
- Join a group of 6 surgeons and 8 mid-levels
- Over 1000 operations and over 400 procedures per year
- Enjoy a great quality of life-PA’s handle all pre and post op and discharges
- Group runs two structural heart programs (TAVR, TMVR, & Mitra Clip), an ECMO and aortic surveillance clinics
- The largest practices in minimally invasive valve, aortic surgery and atrial fibrillation surgery in the region
- Full executive level benefits: health, dental, vision, retirement with matching, malpractice, and surgeon specific disability insurance,
- Up to 10 weeks of PTO
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance available
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
The Colorado Springs area was named the “5th Best Place to Live” by US News and World Report, and its easy see why! Come see why everyone loves living in Colorado!
- Sunny skies and crisp mountain air! Colorado Springs is just an hour away from Denver!
- More than 55 attractions, incredible scenery for endless outdoor adventure and a vibrant culture filled with arts, entertainment and rich history
- Excellent public and private schools available with safe, family friendly neighborhoods
- Metropolitan amenities including fine dining, shopping and the arts available in the area
- Public and private universities in close proximity: University of Colorado, Colorado Springs, the US Air Force Academy, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, and UC Boulder
- Local municipal Colorado Springs airport with direct flights to several metropolitan areas with Denver International Airport just an hour away
Job ID: CTS 22357
Posted June 12, 2020