Untapped Market with Minimal Competition in the Community
Inpatient and outpatient
Otolaryngology Physician - Central California
Private Practice with Partnership
True Clinical Autonomy and Flexibility
There is a true community need for otolaryngology services in a draw area of 250,000. A physician-owned private practice is looking to expand their presence in the community and meet the growing demand for services.
- Team includes otolaryngologist, audiologists and hearing aid providers
- Flexibility to tailor your practice to your interests
- Cover only 1 clinic and hospital
- $550,000+ income with the opportunity for partnership
- $50,000 signing bonus and $25,000 relocation assistance
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
This dynamic university town is characterized by its young, diverse and friendly residents. With a rapid 3.4% annual population growth, this city maintains its small-town charm and hospitality while still building upon its urban amenities typically found in large cities. Known as the “Gateway to Yosemite”, this community offers quick and easy access to Sacramento, San Francisco, and San Jose.
- 300+ days of sunshine per year
- Vibrant revitalized downtown with boutiques, small cafes, coffee houses, cultural centers, restaurants, and urban parks
- University of California campus in town which is the nation’s first research institution built in the 21st century
- Regional airport with an international airport only 45 minutes away!
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available
- Low cost of living and affordable housing: 4 beds, 3 baths, 2,352 sq. ft. home for $275,000
- Central location offers short drives to amusement parks, professional/amateur sporting events, festivals, museums, fine dining, art galleries, skiing, beaches, fishing, kayaking and much more!
Job ID: OTO 1024260
Posted July 18, 2020