Outpatient Urgent Care Opportunity in Charming West Virginia
A clinic in West Virginia is seeking a Urgent Care Medicine Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Immediate Locums Shifts Available
- Seeking physicians that can work 12-14 shifts a month
- Must commit to minimum of 6 shifts per month
- Schedule/Hours: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: None
- Volume: 36-48 patients per day | 3-4 patients per hour
- Patient Ages: newborn to 99- required recent pediatric experience
- Procedures: Suturing, splinting, casting is not done they use prefabricated splints, xrays, gym office exams and procedures
- Support Staff: NP's and MA's
- EMR/Charting: DocuTap
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible; General Practitioner
- Certifications Needed: ACLS; BLS
About the Location:
- There is always something to do in Wheeling! From hundreds of fairs and festivals to arts and culture, there is something for everyone. Year-round activities include golf, hiking, biking, kayaking/water sports, running, skiing/snowboarding, and host of family activities. Whether you want to visit a world-class zoo or take in the Wheeling Symphony, you are sure to be entertained in Wheeling!
- The City of Wheeling maintains and operates over 30 public spaces, 22 neighborhood playgrounds, the Nelson Jordan Center, nine tennis courts, four pickleball courts, 19 basketball courts, and over 25 ballfields dotting the city. It's paved trail system is the region's largest and the state's largest urban network, with 24 miles of rails-to-trail for walkers, joggers, cyclists and rollerbladers.
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -072020-22723
Posted August 5, 2020