Overlook Medical Center located in NJ is hiring an Adult Psychiatrist
Atlantic Health System
Overlook Medical Center located in Summit ,NJ has a need for an Adult Psychiatrist to become a member of the Inpatient Treatment team – 24 bed Voluntary Adult Psych Unit. Overlook Medical center has an extensive Psychiatry program including inpatient, intensive outpatient, and consultation, with specialty areas including geriatrics, addiction, and ECT.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 13th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list.
Position Responsibilities :
- Adult Psychiatrist to become a member of our Inpatient Treatment Team at Overlook Medical Center in Summit, NJ.
- Responsibilities include managing inpatients and guiding a multidisciplinary team on our 24-bed, Voluntary Adult Psychiatric Unit.
- As we treat some refractory mood disorders, interest in training in ECT is a plus; teaching and mentoring will be provided.
- Psychiatry Program development
- On-going mentoring and guidance from Senior Psychiatrists will be available to any candidate.
Atlantic Health System, headquartered in Morristown, New Jersey is a leading non – profit healthcare delivery system in New Jersey. The New Jersey network includes: Morristown Medical Center in Morristown, Overlook Medical Center in Summit, Newton Medical Center in Newton, Chilton Medical center in Pompton Plains, Hackettstown Medical Center in Hackettstown, Goryeb Children’s Hospital in Morristown and Atlantic Rehabilitation and Atlantic Home Care and Hospice.
Ritu Vedi Physician Recruiter | Atlantic Health System
Human Resources | Talent Acquisition Division
Office: 973-521-2210 Cell: 201-758-6139 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted May 14, 2021