Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
Consultative MFM Practice in the Capital of the South!
We are a growing practice with a solid referral base and an exciting opportunity for a maternal-fetal medicine specialist to join our team. Be part of a successful practice with a 25-year history and a solid referral base. Work alongside clinicians that are "Head of the Class" experts in their areas of specialization.
- Our consultative practice is comprised of 3 board certified MFMs, 2 Advanced Practitioners, and 11 experienced MFM sonographers.
- Enjoy an attractive call and coverage schedule
- Strong clinical and operational support in the clinics
- Most of the hospitals provide OB hospitalist coverage, and most of the NICUs are covered by our affiliated group of neonatologists
- The practice performs a variety of services, including fetal echocardiography, pregnancy ultrasound, transvaginal ultrasound, amniocentesis, first trimester screening (nuchal translucency)
The region provides modern big-city amenities with southern charm and hospitality. Besides a thriving arts scene the city also offers world class restaurants, sporting events, hip nightlife and a plethora of cultural attractions. Other features include nationally ranked private and public universities, the country's busiest international airport, and ample opportunities for outdoor recreation. Atlanta’s central location also allows easy access to Gulf Coast beaches, Tennessee mountains, and even North Carolina skiing.
Effective November 1st, 2021 Pediatrix will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
—Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
Posted May 20, 2022