Explore our Fantastic Primary Care Opportunities in the Great Northwest
Near Seattle, WA
Physicians affiliated with MultiCare are recognized as being among the best healthcare providers in the Northwest Region with both adult and pediatric specialists providing easy access for patient consultations right here in the community.
- Unique practice opportunities to complement your unique lifestyle and practice needs are available for BC/BE family medicine and/or pediatric physicians in a variety of locations and practice models
- Choose from multi-specialty or single specialty, rural or urban, with or without OB
- Consulting nurse after hours and a great call schedule allow you the time to enjoy life after hours
- Family Medicine, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics (IM/Peds) board certified/eligible at the time of employment
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
- Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment
MultiCare Health System is a not-for-profit health care organization committed to our mission of “partnering for healing and a healthy future”. Our 18,000 team members (employees, providers, and volunteers) are united by MultiCare’s values of respect, integrity, stewardship, excellence, collaboration, and kindness.
Our roots date back more than a century to the founding of Tacoma’s first hospital. Since then, we’ve grown to become Washington State’s largest community-based, locally governed health care system with numerous primary care, urgent care, and specialty services.
Posted October 9, 2019