Non-invasive Cardiologist for High Caliber Group Practice
Saint Louis, MO
Missouri Baptist Medical Center
BJC Medical Group Cardiology seeks a BC/BE Cardiologist.
- Located on the Missouri Baptist Medical Center campus, join a team of 11 full-time Cardiologists and 3 Nurse Practitioners.
- The provider selected for our expanding team will come equipped with a dedicated Medical Assistant and a group of support staff.
- Monday through Friday work week. this includes 36 patient hours and 4 administrative hours.
- Strong support from the on-site cardiac and vascular support team.
- 1:7 call rotation for general cardiology call.
- Our practice features a high volume TAVR program, MitraClip program and a Watchman program. We provide additional service with peripheral and coronary interventions, inpatient and outpatient consults, echocardiography, transesophageal echocardiography (including 4D), and stress testing.
Compensation & Benefits:
- 2 year guarantee then move to a work RVU model
- Retirement vehicles: 401k, 403b, 457b deferred compensation plan
- Pension plan
- Signing/retention bonus
- Residency stipend available
- CME Allowance
- Up to $100,000 student loan reimbursement
- Relocation assistance
- Health, Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Long-term disability, Life, AD&D, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided
About Saint Louis
- St. Louis offers a host of attractions and activities that include the nationally recognized St. Louis Zoo, Forest Park, The Muny, Anheuser-Busch Brewery, Busch Stadium, Scottrade Center, Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre, The City Museum, St. Louis Art Museum, Peabody Opera house, Fox Theatre, Chaifetz Arena, The Hill, Union Station, and more!
- Fantastic sports culture with both the 2019 Stanley Cup winning Blues and the multi-year World Series winning Cardinals
- Features ample fine-dining, vegan friendly restaurants, gluten free friendly eateries, wineries, and microbreweries
- Low cost-of-living with a healthy and balanced real estate market in a major metropolitan area
- Access to great public and private schools
About BJC Healthcare
We are based in St. Louis, MO, and serve our region through our 13 community hospitals and service organizations. Through our partners at Washington University and their stellar training programs, we offer our patients access to the some of the finest sub-specialty care in the world, while maintaining our community focus. BJC Medical Group is made up of more than 700 clinicians across more than 120 clinics across a full spectrum of specialty care ranging from Family Medicine to advanced Cardiac Care. We are a physician-led organization and live our mission every day. We hope you will consider joining us. “The World's Best Medicine Begins with You...”
Posted July 20, 2021