Hiring a Full-time Anesthetist (crna) for Central Carolina
Seeking a Full-time CRNA for Central Carolina Hospital. Central Carolina Hospital is a 116-bed not-for-proﬁt community hospital located in Sanford, NC.
A short drive to the research triangle area, close to the mountains and 2 hours from the beach.
Full-time role (W-2), with full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, 401K, CME reimbursement, stock options, malpractice with tail fully paid, etc. Please call Sarah Houghton for additional information at 404.798.4322.
- Practice Size: 2 Physicians; 6 CRNA's
- Cases Include: OB, GYN, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Dental, ENT, Urology, GI
- Occasional Cases: Emergency Medicine, Radiology, Ophthalmology
- Rare Cases: Thoracic, Vascular
- Lag schedule with call (call every 5th night)
- Enjoy one week off every 5 weeks (10 weeks off per year!)
- Ability to administer spinals and insert epidurals as well as arterial catheters
- Autonomous and well-functioning team
Posted March 15, 2021