Academic Rheumatologist - Banner/University of AZ Arthritis Center
The Division of Rheumatology and Department of Medicine is actively recruiting an outstanding experienced clinician to join a clinical faculty team that provides patient care in the areas of outpatient, teaching, and research. The qualified candidate will receive a faculty appointment consistent with their credentials.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology
- Ability to obtain an AZ license
- Graduate of ACGME Internal Medicine/Rheumatology Program
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Provide 8 outpatient clinics per week
- Provide 6-8 weeks on the Inpatient Rheumatology Consult service
- Must be a collaborative team member, with the desire to help develop educational and/or quality improvement projects
- Ability to teach medical students, residents and fellows on the consult service and outpatient clinics.
The University of Arizona Rheumatology team of physicians, nurses and other health-care staff works to bring relief to adult patients with arthritis and musculoskeletal problems such as:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Inflammatory myopathy
- Common musculoskeletal disorders such as osteoarthritis and osteoporosis
Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona resident BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer
Posted May 2, 2022