Pacific Northwest Rheumatology opening - PeaceHealth
PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center
PeaceHealth Medical Group is seeking an outstanding Rheumatologist for its Musculoskeletal Practice in Longview, Washington at the PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center. If you thrive in the great outdoors but enjoy quick access to big city amenities, our practice would be a great place for you!
Why you’ll love the practice:
- Established practice with a fellow Rheumatologist
- Join a Musculoskeletal team featuring of Physiatry, Interventional Pain Management, Chiropractic, and Rheumatology.
- Unopposed, established practice with a very large catchment
- Nursing and MA support with centralized scheduling and phone systems
- Mission-driven and serving the local community
- On-campus infusion center for Humira/Remicade
Why you’ll love Longview:
- Our Providers are deeply integrated with the community and have a have a strong desire to care for their neighbors.
- Forbes magazine listed Longview as one of the prettiest towns in America due to its proximity to the Columbia River and Mount St. Helens and beautiful local parks.
- Our town is situated 45 miles north of the Portland metro area and 120 miles south of Seattle.
- Outdoor lovers will enjoy quick access to the Pacific Ocean, Mount St. Helens, as well the never-ending outdoor recreational options in the Pacific Northwest.
- Longview has affordable, brand new housing well below the prices of the nearby metros.
- We are the headquarters for the Cowlitz Indian Tribe which lends its name to the county.
- Longview was founded near the Columbia River which supports the thriving lumber and marine industries that still exist there today.
- Washington State has no income tax.
Recently named one of Forbes Magazine’s prettiest American cities and a Tree City USA, is Longview Washington, an ideal location on the Columbia River and next to beautiful forests is just 40 miles north of Portland, Oregon, 2 hours south of Seattle, and a short drive to the beautiful Pacific coastline and year round adventures on Mt Hood, Mt Rainier, Mt St Helens and Mt Adams.
Posted July 16, 2021