Sign on Bonus - 100% Inpatient Neurohospitalist with Rochester Regional Health
Rochester General Hospital
Rochester Regional Health
You are the future of patient-focused Neurohospitalist Medicine. Come practice in one of America’s most progressive and collaborative health systems: Rochester Regional Health.
We offer you a fully-integrated culture of personalized care that’s highly responsive and community-driven. Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- True 100% inpatient work!
- Our facilities have earned the CARF accreditation!
- Rochester General Hospital is now a Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center!
STATUS: Full time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital
SCHEDULE: 7 on/7 off
- A growing program, continuing to expand its geographic reach and services such as teleneuro and telestroke.
- The work is always new and exciting. You’ll never be bored, as you’ll see a variety of cases addressing all areas of neurology
- State of the art biplane suite with two biplanes
- Research initiatives are available and supported, but not contractually required. Current clinical trials include: Pointi, Atach2, Respect-esus, and mariss, among others.
- Optional faculty appointment available
- HIGH STROKE VOLUME -- Rochester General Hospital = 900 strokes/year
- Our Center for Critical Care Tower is underway, a 7-story, 312,000 square foot project that will have a brand new Neuro ICU, and 100+ private patient rooms.
- A lucrative above market (non-RVU based) guaranteed base salary with a quality incentive
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b) and 457(b)
- Signing bonus
- Fully covered relocation services
About Rochester Regional Health
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including five hospitals; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials. The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes. Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Posted October 9, 2019