Anesthesiology Opportunity in Chicago
Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Advocate Aurora Health Care
Advocate Aurora Health has a fantastic opportunity for anesthesiologists to come practice at a Level I trauma center in Chicago, Illinois Masonic Medical Center. You will join a team of dynamic physicians dedicated to our patients and to making Illinois Masonic a great place to work. Start your New Year with a new opportunity!
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of an anesthesiology residency from an accredited program
- Skills in all areas of general anesthesia
- Patient focused with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Anesthesiology Division provides coverage at our facilities in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Excellent opportunity to join a tertiary care Level I trauma center in Chicago
- Care team model providing medical direction to CRNAs
- Will supervise anesthesia residents as well as provide resident education
- Diverse patient population and excellent case mix that includes general and vascular surgery, ortho, ENT, GYN, plastics, trauma, etc. No Cardiac.
- Elective cases Monday through Saturday, 24/7 OB coverage
- Call 1:15 fully staffed
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the largest not-for-profit integrated health systems in the nation. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois. Our diverse team of over 70,000 includes 3600+ physicians and 1800+ Advanced Practice Clinicians. With a commitment to an autonomous practice environment, our patients and their families are at the heart of everything we do. Advocate Aurora Health continuously strives to be a leader in the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
About Advocate Aurora Health Care
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Posted July 7, 2021