Surgical Oncologist Opportunity with Well-Established Multidisciplinary Team; Oklahoma
Inpatient and outpatient
Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA) is an expanding national network of comprehensive cancer care and research centers as well as outpatient clinics. CTCA has opportunity for a Surgical Oncologist.
- CTCA offers an integrated approach to cancer care that combines the disciplines of surgical, medical, and radiation oncology with groundbreaking precision medicine and cutting-edge clinical research
- CTCA is a single-specialty, tertiary hospital system providing a comprehensive, fully integrative approach to cancer care.
Candidates must have the following qualifications:
- MD, DO, or foreign-degree equivalent
- BC/BE Surgical Oncology or General Surgery
- Eligible for Oklahoma medical license
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunities
- Paid medical malpractice
- 401(k) with match, relocation package
- Generous PTO
- Excellent health benefits for you and your family
Interested? Click on "Learn More" to get in touch with our team.
Posted October 9, 2019