Urologists - Join Us at the Iowa Clinic
Seeking BC-BE Urologist to join department within one of the largest physician-owned and governed, professionally managed multi-specialty clinics in the Midwest.
Why Choose the Urology Department at The Iowa Clinic, P.C.?
- Growing Urology practice with leading medical group in the market
- Men's Center and Coordinated Advanced Prostate Cancer Clinic
- Large referral base within clinic of over 260 multi-specialty providers (60+ Primary Care providers) in addition to an external referral base that includes 1.3 million
- Clinic-owned joint venture Ambulatory Surgery Center; future plans include onsite OR with lithotripter
- Call 1:5
- Excellent payor mix
- EMR with Virtual Scribe Service
- Friendly-collegial atmosphere
- Fellowship training welcomed (robotics, reconstruction, female, etc.)
- Income guarantee and potential for additional compensation; shareholder track
- 75th-80th percentile of benchmark compensation
- Signing bonus and residency/fellowship stipend
Benefits include: 401(k) profit-sharing retirement plan, optional health, dental, vision, long-term disability, long-term care and life insurance, and flexible spending accounts
Why Choose The Iowa Clinic, P.C.?
- Among Wellmark's 18 Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), we are in the top three in the state in terms of Wellmark's Value Index Score (VIS), a measure of quality and outcomes
- In 2017 and 2018, achieved a perfect 100% MIPS score; in 2018, ranked as the #1 lowest beneficiary cost ACO in the country
- Physician Engagement in the 94th percentile per Press Ganey’s 2020 Engagement Survey
Posted April 6, 2021