Exciting OB/GYN Nationwide Travel Opportunity: Competitive Hourly Rate + An Unmatched Work/Life Balance
Ob Hospitalist Group is seeking OB/GYNs with exceptional clinical skills, a passion for patient care, an adaptable nature, and a sense of adventure to join the OBHG Diplomat program!
OBHG's Diplomat program offers skilled OB/GYNs the chance to practice medicine in a variety of facilities and settings across our network while earning a salary comparable to private practice. Because our programs are customized to our hospital partners’ unique needs each will offer a different professional experience.
- Responsibilities include -- OB/GYN triage, fetal monitoring, and gynecological emergency assistance, as well as, patient evaluation & management, delivery attendance & surgical assists.
As a clinician-centered company, OBHG provides unparalleled support/resources and superior work/life balance. Full-time Diplomats can choose to travel regionally or nationally - typically working between six and eight, 24-hr. shifts per 28-day block. We handle privileging and credentialing.
The positions are guaranteed, and we make sure our traveling hospitalists have months to prepare for each new assignment and location.
Our Diplomats Enjoy:
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid housing & travel expenses
- Medical, dental, vision & Rx benefits
- CME allowance & 401k Match
- No on-call or office management
- Leadership/advancement opportunities
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail
- Collegiate, team-based work environment
- Unparalleled physician support/resources
Join our growing national network of highly skilled obstetricians nearly 1,000 strong. OBHG programs offer a variety of work options – including full time, part time, back up and travel opportunities. Looking to advance your OB career? Clinical/professional leadership positions are available at many of our locations across the United States.
If you are interested and would like to learn more, please contact me at 864-620-1176 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Norah Westmoreland, Sourcing Recruiter at OBHG
Posted July 15, 2021