Section Chief of Advanced Interventional Gastroenterology at Leading Cancer Center
Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center (BMDACC) is actively recruiting for a Section Chief of Advanced Interventional Gastroenterology to help lead our growing team across all of our Banner MD Anderson locations.
- Exceptional opportunity for an experienced, highly motivated physician with demonstrated clinical and leadership skills to help build a comprehensive advanced gastroenterology program.
- Responsibilities will include clinical time and protected administrative time for multidisciplinary programmatic development and faculty leadership.
- Board certified and have excellent clinical training in Advanced GI, and exhibit a strong interest in clinical research and resident education.
- We seek applicants who possess excellent communication skills and welcome an innovative and collaborative environment.
- Diagnostic and therapeutic ERCP, EUS and other endoscopic skills relevant for cancer patients are required. An academic appointment with UT Texas MD Anderson is available for qualified candidates.
- Our gastroenterologists provide both inpatient and outpatient care and work closely with the oncology team utilizing a multidisciplinary care model.
- Designed with The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center experts, the center has an evidence-based design, state-of-the-art technology and advance treatment capabilities.
Banner Health, a Top 10 Health System for clinical performance according to Thomson Reuters, has teamed up with the MD Anderson Cancer Center, repeatedly ranked number one by U.S. News and World Report in cancer care, to open the Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center.
WE OFFER YOU a generous compensation that includes:
- Competitive base salary plus incentives
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Paid CME plus allowance
- 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family.
Posted February 19, 2021