Dermatology Physician Opportunity
$600,000+ Earning Potential
You deserve to join an organization that cares for the whole you. We are the leading independent medical group in America led by physicians. We want to hire quality-focused physicians looking to join an organization at the forefront of community health and innovation. Do the following details appeal to your job search?
About our Culture:
- We prioritize flexibility and work-life balance: enjoy a four-day workweek with 33 bookable hours and flexible scheduling
- Your well-being is important to us: You will get comprehensive benefits to include medical, dental and vision insurance, and 401(K) with employer-matched contributions
- Nationally recognized for our workplace: “100 Best Companies to Work For” by Fortune Magazine , a “Top Large Company to Work for in Washington” by Seattle Business Magazine , and “Best Place to Work in Healthcare” by Becker’s Review
Rewarding Work Caring for Your Patients:
- Build the practice you want: General Dermatology opportunity with the option to build a small cosmetics practice
- Earn what you are worth: first-year guaranteed salary with generous wRVU production bonuses
- Join a strong and diverse team of 13 Dermatologists
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible.
Why you Should Live Here:
- Very few places offer the best of world-class amenities while providing access to unmatched natural beauty. Our providers enjoy the opportunity of living in walkable urban neighborhoods, family-friendly suburbs, or the quiet retreats at the foot of the Cascades.
- Washington is an income tax-free state and the Greater Seattle area has positive home appreciation over 29%
- Seattle ranks as one of the “Least Stressful Cities” by Sperling’s Best Places , “Healthiest Cities” by Centrum , and is referred to as a “City on the Edge of Greatness”
- Four seasons offer the outdoor enthusiast access to water recreation on Puget Sound, world-class hiking and skiing in the Cascades, fishing and hunting statewide
- Top-scoring school districts by Great Schools for both public and private institutions and 4-year universities including the University of Washington and Seattle University
Job ID: D 9344520 ( JN -032021-24200)