Join a Growing Developmental-Behavioral Pediatric Team : Rochester Regional Health
Rochester Regional Health has an opportunity for a BC/BE Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrician to join a progressive, expanding Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics clinical program.
As a Developmental Pediatrician with Rochester Regional Health:
- You are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier.
- You are in a physician led integrated system you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work.
- This employed, full-time position is a joint clinical appointment with Rochester Regional Health (RRH) and Golisano Children's Hospital/University of Rochester Medical Center.
- Opportunity for a role in medical education is available.
About The Rochester General Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics Program
- An interdisciplinary practice specializing in the diagnostic evaluation and treatment of children and adolescents with developmental and behavioral disorders,including but not limited to, ADHD, anxiety, autism spectrum disorders, and learning disabilities.
- The practice is multidisciplinary, including Developmental-Behavioral Pediatricians, a Psychiatrist, Psychologists, a Nurse Practitioner, and Nursing; collaboration with families, schools, and clinicians is emphasized.
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee and performance based incentives
- Generous sign on bonus
- Fully-covered relocation services
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
- Paid time off: Vacation/ Holiday/ CME
Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Posted October 9, 2019