Physicians Come Do Your Best Work Here
Partners in Primary Care is seeking a B/C or True BE Geriatric, Family or Internal Medicine Physician for our new clinic in Shreveport, Covington, Slidell and Denham Springs, LA
You have the opportunity take a hands-on approach, addressing patient needs inside the exam room and look beyond to understand how social determinates of health are impacting health outcomes. We have a unique care model that sets us apart for patients and providers. We are experts in senior-focused primary care with a multidisciplinary approach
A day in the life of a Partners in Primary Care physician
· See 14-16 patients per day. Opportunity to spend more time with patients
· Thrive in a value-base care model and improve patient’s quality of life
· Acts as a lead and active participant and key source of medical expertise with the care team through daily huddles
· Assures personal compliance with licensing, certification, and accrediting bodies
· Spend 100% of your time clinically focused on direct patient care, inclusive of patient facing time and general administrative time (charting, meetings, etc.) as it relates to direct patient care
Your Accomplishments are needed
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathic Medicine
- Board certified or Board certified in Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine (We recognize the American Board of Physician Specialties® (ABPS) Certification)
- Minimum of two to five y ears directly applicable experience preferred
- Valid, unrestricted license in the state of desired employment
- Current, unrestricted DEA
- Minimum of two to five years directly applicable experience preferred
- Experience managing Medicare Advantage panel of patients with understanding of Best Practice in coordinated care environment in a value based relationship environment.
- Knowledge of Medicare guidelines and coverage.
- Knowledge of HEDIS quality indicators.
Posted April 16, 2021