Part-Time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
How Everside providers make a difference:
- Develop individual healthcare plans to lower health risks
- Diagnose and treat chronic diseases and acute/episodic occurrences
- Refer patients with complex medical issues to a primary physician or specialist
- Utilize the Trans Theoretical Model of Behavior Change
- Provide primary care, disease management, and preventative care services to employees of contracted client companies;
- Disease Management (to include but not limited to): Hypertension, Diabetes, High Cholesterol, Obesity, Asthma/COPD, Coronary Artery Disease, Smoking Cessation (preventative), Weight Loss (preventative)
- Primary Care (to include but not limited to): Ear infections, Respiratory infections, Common colds, Influenza, Urinary tract infections, Breathing disorders, Muscle strain, Minor stitch removal, Punch biopsy, Wellness exam
- Ability to draw blood samples in the clinic to be sent to the corresponding lab companies.
- Maintain accurate patient records (Electronic Medical Records).
- Perform a physical assessment: order appropriate lab tests and/or diagnostic or screening procedures.
- Follow up and evaluation of care plan as clinically indicated.
- Communicate with patients’ physicians ANY and ALL changes in patient care plan.
- Dispense medications from on-site dispensary (if applicable);
- Attend all Everside clinic training sessions (including EMR training)
- To schedule follow-up appointments, screenings, and tests for client company employees.
- Assist in outreach efforts with Everside to target those employees at highest risk of developing chronic diseases.
- Maintain clinic operations standards and supply inventory.
- Complete all necessary paperwork required by Everside.
- Proficient in Phlebotomy
- Dispense medication from on-site dispensary (if applicable)
- 2+ years of professional clinical experience
- May be sole staff member, must be comfortable with checking in and rooming patients
Posted June 15, 2021