Geriatric Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner - Great Pay
ConcertoCare is a health care company focused on providing truly excellent care for people with complex health needs. ConcertoCare is in search for a Geriatric Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner to provide clinical services at the office locations of the Practice, in patient homes, and remotely via telemedicine.
- Evaluate and treat geriatric mental health problems, including diagnosis, investigation, treatment and referral as appropriate.
- Provide psychiatric consultation to members of Primary Care team
- Collaborate with a growing high-quality care team – build integrated treatment approaches for individual patients, identify additional specialists based on patient needs, capture learnings from specialists that improve primary care
- Contribute to detailed assessments of patient needs and detailed care plans to meet those needs through multi-disciplinary team engagement
- Participate in the development of a comprehensive approach to psychiatric care
- Advanced practice nurse degree from an accredited university - Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) preferred
- Geriatric, consultation/liaison, medical setting, long-term care, and/or integrated primary care experience highly preferred
- Holds a valid nurse practitioner (NP) license in MA or in the process of obtaining it
- State controlled substance license or in the process of obtaining it
- DEA Certificate or in the process of obtaining it
- Clinical experience and expertise necessary. Minimum 2 years in direct care as psychiatric NP
- Must have experience working effectively on interdisciplinary teams.
We offer a competitive salary, great health and wellness benefits, 401k, and generous paid time off.
For more information, please submit your interest to us by including your resume and salary requirements.
Posted June 16, 2021