Addiction Medicine Physician
Work Within an Integrated Behavioral Health Team
San Francisco, CA
A thriving Federally Qualified Health Center in the heart of San Francisco seeks a physician with a background in Addiction Medicine to join their growing team. Work alongside mission-minded providers dedicated to providing trauma-informed care to their patients and their families.
- Join a well-established nonprofit community health center that has been serving San Francisco for over 40 years
- 100% outpatient position - no nights, weekends, or inpatient responsibilities
- Open to Internal Medicine physicians with experience working with patients dealing with substance abuse as well as fellowship-trained Addiction Medicine physicians
- Clinic is currently open Monday through Thursday - guaranteed four day work week and 30 minute patient visits
- Work as part of the integrated behavioral health team seeing an average of 11 to 14 patients per day
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
San Francisco really has it all- major sports teams, incredible attractions, culture and the arts, major universities, and easy access to outdoor activities! Enjoy all that the big city has to offer while being a short drive from beautiful wine country!
- San Francisco is the fourth largest city in California. Residents enjoy a dynamic mix of amenities that include fine dining, high end shopping, the arts, and access to two major international airports.
- Excellent public and private schooling options available as well as access to highly respected college and universities.
- Enjoy a temperate climate with an average of 259 sunny days per year!
- Quick one-hour drive to Sonoma and Napa for a fun weekend wine getaway
Job ID: JN -032022-26468
Access to Outdoor Activities
Cost of Living
Best cities to live
Best cities for young professionals
Best cities to raise a family
Median Home Value