Primary Care by the Beach
Near Myrtle Beach, SC
Inpatient and outpatient
- Must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- 100% Outpatient practice
- Professional and collegial interdepartmental working relations with medical staff. A physician friendly culture with dynamic Medical Director to help support physician needs.
- Primary service area of 255,000 and growing offering a foundation to build a busy practice in this thriving medical community. Existing patient base for new physician to quickly start patient flow.
- Compensation at or above MGMA median depending on experience. There is a production based (work RVU) incentive to further enhance compensation.
- Great benefits and professional development allowance.
- Flexible work schedules during non-traditional hours can offer more time off during normal workweek.
- Patient Centered Medical Home practice opportunities available.
- Fully integrated entity-wide EHR with proactive training and support.
Posted October 9, 2019