Orthopedic Adult Reconstruction Physician Opportunity Dallas, TX
Baylor Scott & White Health is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Orthopedic Surgeon that is Total Joints/Adult Reconstruction fellowship trained near downtown Dallas, Texas.
- Seeking a General/Adult Recon. Surgeon with interest in Lower Extremity Total Joints and Community Fracture
- Growing Orthopedic multi-specialty group that consist of five physicians
- Call schedule rotation: Between 5-7 days per month
- Average 20 patients seen per day
- Advanced Practitioner’s for additional support
- Large referral network
Very strong primary care referral base with these employed positions. Salary is very competitive and we offer generous relocation, full health benefits, vacation time, 401K, and other benefits.
Posted April 8, 2021