Internal Medicine Physician – California
100% Outpatient with Student Loan Repayment
Cap Exempt Facility – Visas Accepted
This not-for-profit organization, with deep roots in the communities they serve, allows internal medicine physicians to have that practice making a difference in the lives of the patients you serve. This organization spans two counties with multiple locations available for internal medicine physicians to choose from.
- Established organization 40 clinic sites across three counties
- 100% outpatient with no inpatient responsibilities
- Flexible 4-5 day work week with 4 hours of admin time built into your week
- Employed position offering a competitive salary (DOE) with Monthly, Quarterly, and annual productivity incentives
- Full comprehensive benefits, signing bonus, relocation assistance, malpractice with tail coverage, retirement plans, 34 days of PTO in addition to CME time/stipend
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Cap-exempt facility - H1B and J1 accepted and ALL fees are paid by the organization
Enjoy the moderate climate that California offers, where water, wealth, contentment and health reign in this region. Amenities abound in these centrally-located, family-friendly areas of Northern and North/Central California. This city maintains its small-town charm and hospitality while still building upon its urban amenities typically found in large cities.
- 1 hour - 90 minutes east of the Bay Area!
- Enjoy affordable housing, especially compared to most of California
- Year-round mild climate
- San Francisco and Oakland International Airport within a short driving distance
- Performing arts centers, museums, art galleries, festivals, diverse culture, and great restaurants
- Wine festivals, grand Prix, and car shows
- Rafting, golfing, bike trails, and horseback riding all for the outdoor enthusiast
- All of this is within driving distance to the Coastal Bay area, Wine Country and Yosemite
- Central location offers short drives to skiing, beaches, fishing, kayaking, and much more!
Job ID: JN -012020-21664