Nurse Practitioner - Portland, OR
Essential Functions and Duties
- Conducts physicals examinations and/or mental health assessments to address preventive, acute and chronic healthcare needs of patients.
- Performs, orders and interprets diagnostic procedures and lab tests.
- Develops and implements treatment plan by prescribing/dispensing medications and/or injections in compliance with guidelines and state laws.
- Records findings and develops a plan of action based on the patient’s health history and condition, and when necessary, consults with other providers to prepare a comprehensive care plan.
- Prepares documentation for medical records including updating medical charts by posting examination and test results, diagnosis, and medications.
- Collaborates with internal and external multidisciplinary teams to provide innovative and evidence-based care.
- Reviews patient chart notes, case summaries, and other relevant documentation and correspondence.
- Provides evening and weekend consultation on-call when scheduled.
- Participates in team huddles to review the schedule at the start of the clinic day.
- Participates in process and quality improvement workflows.
- Participates in peer reviews and chart reviews.
- Attends required meetings and participates in committees as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Master’s of Science in Nursing or Doctorate of Nursing Practice from an accredited graduate-level nursing program required.
- Open to newly graduated nurse practitioners with registered nurse experience.
- Nationally recognized certification and active, unrestricted Oregon license with prescriptive authority.
- BLS and/or ACLS certification required.
- UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHe.... For complete description tap [HERE]
Posted March 10, 2022