Amazing Remote Family Physician Opportunity - Licensed in MO (Telemedicine - USA) (Fully Remote)
As a Babylon Family Physician: You’ll have the opportunity to leverage emerging technologies and provide digital consultations (telemedicine) to patients from anywhere in the state – this means you can work from home, at times that suit you!
What makes us different? In multiple countries, we’re more than just a telemedicine service or virtual clinic; we offer our patients a digital-first approach that enables patients to access care at the time they need it the most. For patients who have no family physician or limited access to a care provider, we’re taking full ownership of their healthcare needs that can be delivered safely and appropriately via video.
What do we offer our Physicians?
- We offer a salaried hourly rate, no matter how many patients you see.
- Full clinical support to help with the administrative aspects of your consult.
- We combine artificial intelligence with telemedicine to help support our doctors and patients, and improve the efficiency of physician consultations.
- We provide a full training program and a supportive environment to help improve your video consultation skills, including ongoing appraisals and peer reviews.
What do you need to apply?
- Completion of your residency in family medicine, or internal medicine, or emergency medicine plus 2-3 years in practice seeing the full scope of family medicine practice (adults, peds and women’s health)
- Board-certified (Family Medicine)
- Medicaid enrolment preferred
- Comfortable with technology and leveraging video, or the desire to learn!
WHAT WE OFFER;
Whether you work in one of our amazing offices or a distributed team, Babylon is highly collaborative and fun! You’ll have a chance to work in a fast-paced environment with experienced industry leaders. We have a learning environment where you can make an impact. To support you we offer some fantastic perks: time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, access to unlimited consultations on the Babylon App, and lots more.
Posted July 14, 2021