Join a Growing Radiology Team at University Hospitals in Cleveland
Inpatient and outpatient
The Department of Radiology at University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center/Case Western Reserve University has opportunities for Radiologists, including Nuclear Radiologists to join their team.
- Interested candidates should be proficient in general radiological procedures.
- Candidates will be required to read CT, MR, ultrasound, mammography and conventional radiography
- Board certified (or eligible) in Diagnostic Radiology with Fellowship training
- Active Ohio Medical License in good standing upon effective date of employment
- Fellowship training is strongly desired
- The selected candidates may also be required to perform ultrasound and CT guided procedures
- All health system community facilities feature state-of-the-art equipment and PACS system
University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center is a 900+ bed quaternary referral center for the UH health system, a 17 hospital network serving 1.2 million patients in Northeast Ohio. UHCMC is an academic affiliate of Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine (CWRU SOM).
UH is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Women, veterans, members of underrepresented minority groups and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Posted June 17, 2020