Physician Associate Medical Director - Macomb County, MI
Sterling Heights, MI
This is a Full-Time Associate Medical Director opportunity!
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions.
- Physician currently licensed to practice without restriction in the state of practice and has met or exceeded all the credentialing requirements of a provider within the provider panel
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatrics sub-specialty, Emergency or Family Practice
- Current in the knowledge of geriatrics, utilization management, quality management, managed care principals and new clinical developments and technologies
- Experience in leading teams of physicians and mid-level providers in delivering high-quality, cost-effective care
- Experience in recruiting and hiring medical talent along with continuous supervision of the medical care delivered
- Proven ability to analyze staffing needs sufficient to care for the patient panel
- Experience in coaching members of the health care team to provide excellent care or, if needed, determine deficiencies in care and formulate a plan for improvement
- Access to reliable transportation; if you are driving a vehicle, you must comply with all the terms of the Landmark Motor Vehicle Safety Policy
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
Posted July 7, 2022