Exciting Maternal/Fetal Medicine Position with Rochester Regional Health
Rochester Regional Health
Inpatient and outpatient
You are the future of patient-focused Maternal & Fetal Medicine. With our new models of care, treatments and other innovative technologies, we empower advancement within you. Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Fully covered relocation package
- A Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Unity Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Women's Health
- Join Dr. Daniel Grace, Associate System Chair, in growing our MFM practice with Unity Hospital and Rochester Regional Health!
- Unity Hospital has newly renovated facilities & a comprehensive Women's Health department.
- Our unique combination of clinical knowledge, experienced staff, and high-tech equipment allow us to deliver specialized diagnostic and consultative services.
- Our comprehensive diagnostic imaging systems offer state-of-the-art imaging technology, including 3D/4D ultrasounds and Doppler assessments.
- Strong referral base of 160+ locations and 5 hospitals
- Salary guarantee, Sign On Bonus
- Paid malpractice with full coverage + tail
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Multiple insurance plans to choose from
For more information: https://www.rochesterregional.org/services/womens-health/perinatal-medicine
About Rochester Regional Health
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including five hospitals; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials. The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes. Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Posted August 11, 2020