Hospitalist | Optum | Per Diem Schedule
Costa Mesa, CA
Life Changing Work
Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch? LOOK NO FURTHER.
Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California. We are passionate about patients. We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices. And we are looking for amazing doctors like you.
Optum is looking for a Per Diem Hospitalist to join our Acute Care team in Orange County. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you.
- Cover at affiliated hospital facilities in designated region (Anaheim, Fountain Valley, Los Alamitos)
- Per Diem Schedule: Varied shifts including day, swing, evening and weekend shifts; approximately four shifts per month
- Round and manage patients, assessments, follow up care
- Work with Hospitalists and interdisciplinary team dedicated to quality patient care
- Unrestricted California State Medical License
- Current California DEA certificate
- BC in Internal Medicine
- Minimum 1-3 years inpatient experience
- EMR proficient
We’re changing health care for the better by improving access to affordable, high quality care, and working together to improve the patient experience. That takes passion, commitment, intense focus and the ability to contribute effectively in a highly collaborative team environment. All of this together is your time to do your life’s best work.
Posted August 6, 2020