CenterWell Senior Primary Care
CenterWell - Nurse Practitioner - Dixie Highway
· Evaluates and treats center patients in accordance with standards of care.
· Follows level of medical care and quality for patients and monitors care using available data and chart reviews.
· Assists in the coordination of patient services, including but not limited to specialty referrals, hospital and SNF coordination, durable medical equipment and home health care.
· Acts as an active participant and lead with the care team through daily huddles.
· Helps Regional Medical Director (RMD), Physician and Center Administrator in setting a tone of cooperation in practice by displaying a professional and approachable demeanor.
· Completes all medical record documentation in a timely manner working with a quality- based coder to optimize coding specificity.
· Follows policy and protocol defined by Clinical Leadership.
· Meets with RMD about quality of care, review of outcome data, policy, procedure and records issues.
· Participates in potential growth opportunities for new or existing services within the Center.
· Participates in the local primary care “on-call” program of CenterWell Senior Primary Care.
· Assures personal compliance with licensing, certification, and accrediting bodies.
Use your skills to make an impact
- Minimum of two to five years directly applicable experience preferred
- Successful completion of a Nurse Practitioner program with Board Certification
- Active, unrestricted Nurse Practitioner license in state of practice location
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal, demonstrate a high level of skill with interpersonal relationships and communications with all colleagues; fully engaged in the concept of “Integrated team based care”.
- Willingness and ability to learn/adapt to practice in a value based care setting.
- Superior patient/customer service.
- Basic computer skills, including email and EMR.
- Appropriate certification to write prescriptions under the authority of a collaborating physician/medical director
- This role is considered patient facing and is a part of our Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB.
- Active and unrestricted DEA license
- Medicare Provider Number/ Medicaid Provider Number
- Experience managing Medicare Advantage panel of patients with understanding of Best Practice in coordinated care environment in a value based relationship environment.
- Knowledge of Medicare guidelines and coverage.
- Bilingual is a plus
- Knowledge of HEDIS quality indicators.
- Guaranteed base salary + bonus
- Excellent benefit package – health insurance effective on your first day of employment
- CME Allowance/Time
- Occurrence Malpractice Insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Minimal call
Access to Parks
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Restaurants
Cost of Living
Median Home Value
Posted February 27, 2024